Hi, My name is Jeremy Williams.
I am part of a resilient rogue group of men and women who are determined to make impressive transformations to our bodies appearance and overall health and fitness.
It is imperative to our survival that we get fit. Therefore, we call ourselves the S.O.F League (Survival Of the Fittest): And we are the S.O.F League Lions.
It is our responsibility to manage our own health and fitness. Nobody is coming to help you until it is too late.
Quarantine has tested our ability to be relentless in pursuit of our goals. Many of us have been forced off the grid and have been training underground. We are training in home gyms, garages, living, rooms, bedrooms, parks, and backyards. We are resourceful and have found ways to exercise in home gyms with just body weight or exercise bands or homemade workout equipment.
We are essential workers, we are public service employees, we are contributing members of society. We are firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, police officers, Corrections officers, doctors, nurses, medical personnel, teachers, grocery store employees, warehouse workers, construction workers, we deliver your mail and your products, we are business professionals, business owners, and business owners that were forced to close our businesses. We are moms and dad’s husbands and wives, family men and women.
Many of us were in great shape in our youth and as our lives progressed and our focus shifted to various training and education, families, careers, bills, new responsibilities and commitments: many of us lost focus and commitment to our own bodies, and our personal health and fitness. In our earlier years many of us were athletes, we are in great shape and now at times we feel like caged lions trapped in mom or dad bods. For many of us the most exercise we get is wandering around at work, and counting steps on some piece of fancy technology that we use to pat ourselves on the back and justify that as a workout. And we wonder why our metabolism has crashed and we have gotten fat, out of shape and lost our drive. The system reassures the sensitive ones by telling us that this is just a natural part of the aging process.
Im sorry, but Fu#! that!
We are pissed off, we let ourselves get here: we have become sick lame and lazy, we have reached our limit, we are fed up, we are sick and tired of being sick and tired.We have decided it’s time to uncage the lion within, and lock the door behind us.
Because we have careers, families, and responsibilities: we have to be more efficient and more effective than ever before. Not only do we need a plan, but we need a plan that has back ups, and back ups for the back ups. We need options to adapt to the unpredictable variables of our individual and unique lives. We need tools in our tool kits to use when we miss a meal miss, don’t feel like working out, miss a workout or have a birthday party, or get called into work unexpectedly or have to stay late after work
At a time when large corporations and institutions thrive on society’s desire for convenience, the majority is becoming more sedentary, lazy and fueled by nutrients sparse foods of convenience that are loaded with chemicals and preservatives.
We are committed to stand against this for ourselves, for our children, for family and friends. We must lead by example and improve the quantity of quality life for ourselves and for the ones we love. We believe that this transformation in ourselves will not only change our lives but the lives of those around us as we enjoy the journey and pass along what we have learned to enhance the quality of the lives of others. And in our own way, we believe that this will make the word a better place. If this sounds crazy, grandiose or a bit narcissistic to you: don’t feel bad, we are not for everybody, we are not the majority. But remember as Steve Jobs once said “ The people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do”.
We must thrive, we must live with passion. Survival Of the Fittest.
“You are just one transformation away”
I am a S.O.F League Lion.
- I do what I need to do even when I don’t feel like doing it.
- I know that anything worth having is worth working hard for
- I seek to challenge myself
- I step out of my comfort zone
- I am comfortable being uncomfortable
- I accept no excuses only results
- I know that nothing tastes as good as looking good feels
- I stay ready so I don’t have to get ready
- I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when Im done
- I know that I will win if I don’t quit
- I know that it is not over until I win
- I reset, re-adjust, restart as many times as I need to, I just don’t quit
- I believe that greatness cannot be achieved without obsession
- I believe that anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards
- I am a victor not a victim
- I am a leader not a follower
- I value the journey as much as the destination
- I radiate positive energy
- I live with passion
Be a wolf! Be a lion! Take no shit! Set goals, Smash them! Be a better person! Show people who you are! Never apologize for being awesome! Stay the Course!!
It’s Go Time! Get On Point!
Go hard! Good Luck!
We are the SOF League Lions and these are our stories….
Maybe you can relate……I used to be in such great shape. I had a lean muscular body that was strong and full of energy….. Somewhere I lost myself with all the struggles of life. I got side tracked responding to various things and I guess somewhere I just lost focus on my own fitness level and became accustomed to this so-called “Dad Bod”.
The crazy thing is that a large portion of my life was spent as a bodybuilder and I was very competitive at a really young age for bodybuilding competitions. (With my 1st competition at age 12, by the time I was 18 I had placed 2nd at the N.P.C National Championship and placed 1st at the ABA Word Championship. How did I go from such a great shape to such a horrible shape? I guess I got a little burned out on it all. I stopped doing the things I knew I should be doing. I stopped doing what works. I didn’t get out of shape due to lack of lack of knowledge; because what worked back then still works today.
I’m not quite sure what changed recently for me; because over the years I have made many attempts to get back in shape and failed to see it through. Maybe this is my version of a midlife crisis but something snapped for me: and with the same certainty I once had and lost, I decided to GET ON POINT!! Utilizing the tricks that bodybuilders have been using for years use to make drastic transformations in their bodies in short periods of time. This time it stuck and once again I am hooked and addicted again. I have made remarkable changes so far and I am just getting started. I intend to get back on stage and compete as soon as I am confident that I will be in the best condition of my life and beat my personal best.
The Awesome thing about my personal transformation is this has not just been a personal journey for myself. I have been able to create daily memories spending quality time working out with my daughters in the garage and prepping healthy meals with them. I connected and started this transformation with some old friends of mine and we motivate, inspire and encourage each other. My mom and dad have also been “Getting On Point”, and my mom stops by to exercise as well.
Being able to motivate and help my family and friends get in shape and enjoy the process has brought me the most joy. It’s these connections that feel amazing to me. And this is the reason for this Book “Get On Point”. I wanted a way to reach out and share what has worked for me, my bodybuilding community, my family, and my friends.
I kept this book simple. Rather than creating hundreds of pages for you to read before you get started. I wanted to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get started and GET ON POINT right away.
so……. There is only a short read at the beginning of the book and the rest is an eight week step by step program, and an accountability journal for both your diet and training. Your success relies on action, you must take action and that’s what this book is for.
“You’re just one transformation away”…….
- From the best shape of your life
- From the healthiest body of your life
- From the strongest body of your life
- From the most energy of your life
- From being the best version of you
- From living the dream, and sharing it with the ones you love.
You owe it to yourself, you owe it to your family.
It’s go time! Get On Point
Paperback Book – Get On Point – 8 Week Total Body Transformation Program
The Step by Step Fitness Transformation Guide, for creating drastic changes to your body in record time while exercising at home or in a gym.
“GET ON POINT contains the principles that I used to make a rapid transformation in my body at 43 years of age; while exercising in my garage with my two daughters; working 12 hour shifts in a hospital and managing a side business.
If I can GET ON POINT again, so can YOU.”
– JEREMY WILLIAMS –
Each week and day of this program is strategically designed to stress multiple body systems in a variety of pathways, in a very organized and specific sequence. Resulting in continued adaptations and progress in response to the stresses applied. This program starts out with easy tasks, along with weekly adjustments that should also be very easy to accomplish. Over time these small changes and successful accomplishments translate to large changes in overall progress. GET ON POINT contains: A Diet and exercise program with adjustment guidelines, nutrition journal, training log, progress assessment and goal setting journal.
GET ON POINT is not a diet fad book.
GET ON POINT is not the latest workout craze.
GET ON POINT is an effective step by step program with nutrition and training guidelines that have been effectively used by bodybuilders to create drastic fat loss and muscular gains in a short period of time.
“Maybe you can relate……I used to be in such great shape. I had a lean muscular body that was strong and full of energy….. Somewhere I lost myself with all the struggles of life. I got side tracked responding to various things and I guess somewhere I just lost focus on my own fitness level and became accustomed and content with this so-called “Dad Bod”.
Something snapped and I decided to GET ON POINT. Having spent a large portion of my life as a competitive bodybuilder; I jumped right back to the principles that have always worked for myself and other competitors I coached. GET ON POINT is the program and principles I used to transform this 43 year old dad bod back into a rad bod; And you can too!” – JEREMY WILLIAMS –
Author Jeremy Williams
If you don’t have access to a gym or exercise equipment at your house, don’t worry. You can utilize the guidelines from my book “Get On Point”, and workout at home with these exercise bands. I will provide you with a workout program for the bands with an exercise demonstration library.
Personal Remote Fitness Coach:
“Get On Point”
8 Week Transformation Challenge Program Coaching
Your personal remote coach, Jeremy Williams.
- Proven results
- Optimize Accountability
- Overcome expected and unexpected obstacles of a busy life.
- Men and women
- Beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Build muscle
- Burn fa
What You’re Gonna Get…
- 8 week customized meal plan to suit your goals and dietary requirements (with weekly personalized adjustments)
- 8 week customizable exercise program to fit your needs/abilities and designed for fast results (with weekly personalized adjustments)
- Gym/Home Workouts
- Supplement guide
- “Set Yourself Up For Success” Training Video and PDF Outline Download
- 8 week program membership – Online training module access
- Step by step photo instructions for every workout
- Video demonstration of every workout
- Personal Assessment / Evaluation
- Weekly Check-ins / Accountability / progress report / adjustments via email, phone, or video chat
- Weekly email updates
- Private Facebook support group access
- Overcoming Obstacles Masterclass Training Video
- 1 on 1 messaging with me (text / email /phone support)
- Weekly group video check in
- One time payment of $197 for the entire 8 weeks
How to Join.
- Step 1 Purchase program via www.JeremyWilliamsBodybuilding.com and you will receive a questionnaire shortly after.
- Step 2 Reply to the questionnaire so I can personalize your plan
- Step 3 You will receive your customized plan within 3 days
I like to start off the beginning of my Transformation with the
Phase One Kit – Cleanse, Detox, Probiotic, Digestive Enzymes, Chlorella, and Protein Powders by Altered Image Supplements.
This Phase 1 Kit (cleanse / detox plus) Includes the following 7 Products:
- AIS Max Detox – Açaí Berry Complex – Healthy Colon Function – Boosts Immune Response – Anti Aging Properties
- AIS Colon Sweep -Promotes healthy colon, helps reduce toxins, promotes regularity
- AIS Chlorella, Immune system booster, detoxifying agent, helps with fatigue
- AIS Probiotic 40, 40 Billion CFU’s per 2 caps, Supports digestive system, maintain strong immunity
- AIS Digestive Enzyme-Improves Digestive Health-Supports Healthy Digestion-Enhance Nutrition Absorption
- Gourmet Blend (Chocolate) – Protein Powder Blend – 2 Pounds – Promotes Lean Muscle & Strength – Supports Recovery – Mixes & Tastes Great
- Gourmet Blend (Vanilla) – Protein Powder Blend – 2 Pounds – Promotes Lean Muscle & Strength – Supports Recovery – Mixes & Tastes Great