Total Body Transformation Guide For The Busy Person On The Go.
- Register now
- Reserve your spot
- Jump start your total body transformation with an effective action plan
- Nutrition – Diet
- Cooking – Meal Prep – Recipes
- Exercise – Resistance Training – Weight Training – Cardio
Bodybuilding – Figure – Fitness – Bikini – Physique Classic Physique – Wellness
Fill out this form to Register for the Free Sat 9:00 am, Jan 4th 2020, Contest Prep Webinar.
FREE NW Contest Prep Webinar for Beginners
Contest Prep seminar (An overview of the elements of contest preparation). Outlining the various aspects of competing in a: Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique, Wellness Competition. A deeper look into what it takes to do well at competition.
This seminar will give you knowledge, insight and a new perspective on many elements relevant to physique type competition preparation.
- DATE / Time / Location: Register through the form and you will be emailed a link to view the Webinar on Sat Dec 4th 9:00 am.
- What are all the elements of contest preparation?
- What class should you do?
- What resources are available to me?
- What are the various contacts and experts in the NW that can assist me and the differences?
- events / promoters
- diet / nutrition
- contest prep coaches
- contest tanning
- What are the various expenses involved with competing?
- How much time do I need?
- Exercise program design & monitor
- Posing, elements of competing, hiding weakness, showcase strengths
- Peaking for the show….final weeks, final week, final days, the day of competition, (diet, training program)
- Optimal: 4-5 mo pre-contest, & 1-2 mo post contest diet coaching. No less than 3 months unless we talk about it and approved. No discounts for less prep time, its actually more work on both of our parts.Learn skills and various tools to properly assess and make an unbiased self-evaluation of the changes you will need to make in your physique to be contest ready.
- Manage your offseason diet and training with the purpose of optimizing organ functions, hormone balances and in turn muscular gains and fat loss.
- Set yourself up for a successful pre-contest diet that empowers you with the knowledge and ability to effectively manage sticking points. Learn multiple interventions to break through these sticking points.
- What should you be doing 6 weeks out? 3, 2 & 1 week out, as well as the day of the show.
- Learn what you should be doing those last days of contest prep in terms of diet, training, and hydration.
- Following the contest, you should be able to properly assess many metabolic functions and have a systematic plan to restore any imbalances and deficiencies.
- Design weight training & cardiovascular training programs to coincide with various phases of your diet.
- Posing tips and guidance
- Learn how to peak right every time without the use of diuretics and dramatic fluid shifts, drastic and unsafe, electrolyte imbalances.
- Take the guesswork out of “Carb loading”