About Jeremy Williams
Jeremy Williams is a public speaker and educator in the field of nutrition, training, and competition preparation for physique type contests as well as a variety of other athletic specialties. Jeremy shares unique perceptions based on knowledge and experience he has gained from a variety of platforms. His passion for bodybuilding at the age of 8 led him to begin as a dedicated competitive bodybuilder by the time he was 12. Over the years he studied the success traits and principles of those who have mastered the ability to take control of their physique. Jeremy has assumed many rolls in the realm of bodybuilding, from a competitor, to coach, judge, and promoter of the N.P.C WA State bodybuilding, Figure, Physique, Championship. Following high school this passion for fitness led him toward the study of nutrition. Jeremy’s compassion and desire to truly help others, directed him toward becoming and EMT and Firefighter. It was here in the world of emergency medicine, a new passion developed. Jeremy became a Paramedic and then onto an Anesthesia Technician at the University of Washington Medical Center & then Seattle Children’s Hospital.
“I have had the unique privilege to be a part of many peoples: best, worst and unfortunately last day on earth. I have had the opportunity to work on a medical team of some of the most brilliant medical professionals conducting a vast amount of medical research and development at a large prestigious medical center. This has given me a very unique filter that I now am able to look through and provide something very unique. My passion now lies in sharing with others how to prolong the ” quantity of quality life” though effectively managing your own health and fitness with intelligent lifestyle choices that impact all of us in varying degrees. I believe that most people have a good idea of what they should be doing but they just are not doing it. The true key and “secrete to success” is balance and constancy of the basics that most people truly already know. I provide information to back up what you already know, until you have enough leverage within yourself, to just do it. Believe in yourself, strive for consistency with balance and don’t get discouraged to the point of quitting. From my experience, statistically speaking, many are likely to have a bad day and fall off course. It happens to the most everyone. Champions recognize it and pull themselves back on course and don’t quite! Learn from your downfalls as this is where you gain true wisdom and strength.”
- Bodybuilding Competitor Since 1990.
- Competed in over 75 bodybuilding Competitions Starting in 1990 at age 12
- N.P.C WA Ironman lt-Heavy & Overall Champion
- Evergreen State Heavyweight Champion
- ABA Drug Free Free World Championship, Teen Champion
- NPC Teen National Runner-up
- NW Junior Champion
- Best Poser Awards
- Many other Competitions
- Contest prep coach to professional & amateur athletes
- National Physique Committee Judge (N.P.C)
- Event Promoter-Williams Productions www.WilliamsProductions.com
- Promoter – WA State Health Fitness Beauty EXPO.
- Event Promoter – N.P.C WA State Open Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Physique, Championship National Qualifier (N.P.C) since 2003.
- Speaker/demonstrator at various seminars & workshops.
- Anesthesia Technician
- Many certifications in the area of emergency medicine & healthcare.
- Owner/Publisher NW Fitness Magazine.
- Creator/Owner Altered Image Supplements.
- PARAMEDIC. NREMTP. National Registry Emergency Medical Technicians. (N.R.E.M.T)
- Emergency Medical Technician. EMT-B National Registry Emergency Medical Technicians. (N.R.E.M.T)
- Certified Anesthesia Technician. American Society of Anesthesia Technologists & Technicians (A.S.A.T.T).
- Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Certification, Washington State Department of Health
- Health Care Assistant Certification, Washington State Department of Health
- University of Washington Medical Center C.P.R instructor
- University of Washington Distinguished Staff Award Nominee.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). American Heart Association
- American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider CPR/BLS.
- First Aid & CPR INSTRUCTOR. American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
- Geriatric Certification (GEMS).
- 12 Lead EKG Certification.
- Hazardous Materials Operations and Awareness Certification.
- EVAP Cert.
- National Physique Committee (N.P.C) Judge & Event promoter.
- Fire Dist #44 Fire Academy
Jeremy Williams is available for seminars, demonstrations, & workshops.
Contact / social media / sites / blogs / newsletters
Williams Productions Promoter
NW Fitness Magazine Publisher
NW Fitness Magazine Facebook page
NW Fitness Magazine Facebook group (public)
NW Fitness Magazine Facebook group (private group for team members)
Wa State Fitness Expo Facebook page
Wa State Fitness Expo Facebook event calendar page
Vendor Events Expos Tradeshows Fairs Festivals Facebook group
NPC WA State Open Facebook page
NPC WA State Open Group
NPC WA State Open Facebook event calendar page
NW Fit Club Page
NW Fit Club Group
Contest prep seminar / posing workshop Facebook event calendar page
Altered Image Supplements
Web sites with: info request emails, blog subscriptions, newsletters subscriptions, RSS feeds